Position: Social Media & Website Content Manager
Reports to: Vice President, Digital Marketing
Location: Port Chester, NY
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
We're a 70-year family business that prides itself on delivering a world-class customer experience and product. We’ve revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We’re growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 55+ showrooms across the country, a state-of-the-art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly catalog. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more…..
Seeking an experienced Social Media & Content Manager with the unique ability to marry the presentation of an artful, elevated brand with analytical digital marketing thought leadership. The candidate will join the Marketing team located in Port Chester, New York. This role will report to the VP, Digital Marketing.
- Active management of all social media platforms. Curate strategic, engaged social audiences for continual growth.
- Manage Paid Social campaigns (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram) for continual growth and efficiency improvement.
- Partner with Public Relations agency to spearhead The Shade Store’s Influencer Partnership Program. Lead the advancement of the program to be ROI positive.
- Work alongside SEO agency to develop and execute successful strategies for organic search growth.
- Write and publish blog content (avg. 4 articles per month). Partner with trade marketing team to source project features as needed.
- Monitor and react to all customer inquiries through digital channels (Yelp, Houzz, etc).
- Develop new content and/or update content on the website through CMS management, in coordination with other departments (IT, Design, Showroom Ops, etc).
- Maintain Local Profiles (Google My Business, Bing Places, Yext, etc) for accuracy and SEO advancement.
- Collaborate with VP of Digital Marketing to continually improve Lead Generation through digital touchpoints.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of proven experience and demonstrated success in a digital marketing/digital analytics role.
- Passion and aptitude for home décor, interior design and luxury retail.
- Advanced knowledge of all major social media platforms. (Sprout Social platform experience a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager/Power Editor & Pinterest Ads Platform.
- Advanced Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO principles. Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms is a plus (Moz, SEMRush, CrazyEgg, etc.).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including vlookups & pivot tables.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, statistics, or related field.
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!