Position: Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Port Chester, NY
Position Reports to: VP, Measure & Install
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
With over 70 years as a family owned business, we pride ourselves on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 55+ showrooms and growing across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky’s the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & STD Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more…..
THE POSITION: Scheduling Coordinator
We are looking to add a Scheduling Coordinator to our world class Measure & Install Team. If you’re looking for an exciting work environment with creative minds and tremendous growth opportunity than we look forward to hearing from you. This position is based out of our Westchester County Headquarters office.
- To maintain effective communication between The Shade Store personnel, customers and the Measure and Install Professionals; In addition, to ensure the professional installers in the network maintain a high level of service to the end users
- Management of external partners, appointment coordination, and customer satisfaction for the Measure & Installation department
- Relationships management with external partners, ensuring fast response times, conflict resolution, direct customer contact, scheduling, and appointment follow-up
- Liaise between internal sales team, external vendors, and customers
- Account and project management for a defined region of the United States
- Create installation quotes, determine external partner workload allocation and assignments, project management and client follow up
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external partners as well as internal production, customer care, accounting, and sales teams
- Act as a liaison between customer, external partner, and internal sales department to ensure successful and efficient completion of pre-sale measurements, post-sale installations, and service appointments for TSS customers
- Monitor and communicate appointment progress, alert sales team to success or failure of scheduling effort, maintain strict adherence to customer contact timeline, clear and timely documentation of progress, and ensure high standard of service and professionalism from our external partners
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Demonstrate leadership through work ethic, integrity, and motivation
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous Customer Service or Project Management experience.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including a normal Monday – Friday schedule, with potential for alternating Saturday obligations.
- Creative outlook and ideas on improving the customers experience at The Shade Store
- Stellar people skills – working with high-end retail clientele, interior designers and team members
- Impeccable phone manner and written communication skills
- Exemplary computer skills – including Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Positive attitude and loves helping achieve a solution for customers
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you're looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we'd love to hear from you!